The massage I had yesterday was wonderful - my back and neck felt wonderful when I went to bed, however, not during the night. I did not sleep well, so about 6:30 I decide to just get up and get scrapping.
About 10:30 am, I took a break, checked out and went to the General Store to pick up a gift for Dan - my usual gift of a t-shirt (long sleeve this time) and a 6 pack of local beers. I ended up with 14 pages almost completed (except for the journaling part of 4 pages).
I had another seated massage today (20 minutes) and then headed out about 2 pm. The drive was pretty good - I was happy for the nice weather. I was expecting to be driving in the rain.
I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow and hopefully sleeping in some. We'll see - Dan said that Esa has been getting up at 6 am the last 2 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment