Dan had to work this weekend (Sunday) for someone (which means overtime!), but Saturday was a good fun and productive day.
Saturday morning we went geocaching in Leesburg to try out his new GPS. We found 4 out of 5 with the 5th one being a multicache. By that time, it was so humid, so we just headed back home. It wore everyone out. We all took about a 2 hour nap that afternoon.
That evening, we just hung out watching tv, did the laundry, and I went though all of my coupons (cut and sorted, but not put away).
Sunday was Chipotle for lunch and groceries, then Dan had to go to work. I felt like I had a productive afternoon. I put away the majority of my coupons (I was probably over a month behind on cutting and putting away), pulled weeds, powerwashed the patio, cleaned/organized the office and walked the dogs a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment