More like money going out of the pocket for the cars and making sure the credit score stays in tack!
Lately, it's been one thing after another with the cars (both of them). Yesterday, it was the Nissan's turn (again). Dan broke down like 5 blocks from work. The clutch went AGAIN! It was just replaced in October. I guess the part will be covered, but not the labor so a little over $100 bill will be paid (plus the $120 in towing)
I told him last night to start thinking about a new car. The Nissan has over 120K on it. It's getting there. The Jeep has 70K - we should still get a couple of 10K out of it.
So yesterday, I got an e-mail from American Express regarding a fraud alert on my work AMEX. I immediately called. Come to find out my number was being used in Spain! There were also 2 other $28 charges yesterday. CRAZY! They immediately turned off the card and are sending me a new one today.
I was impressed with AMEX - they even called a left a message on our home phone regarding the charges.
It just seems crazy how everything hits at once. We are so lucky that we don't live paycheck to paycheck.
No comments:
Post a Comment