Saturday, May 4, 2013

Savings Summary Saturday - May 4, 2013

Items sent for:
  • n/a
Grocery Shopping (and other savings) this week (and previous week):
  • no big savings this week worth noting.
Gas Savings:
  • Hubby used the Exxon card which gives us cash back via Upromise.com
  • Save 50 cents/gallon at Shell by using my Giant Card.  Plus saved a couple extra pennies by using my Shell SuperSaver card.

Income (Starting to post again to Ebay & Listia. My goal is to post at least one item a day.):
  • I've "sold" several items on Listia this week.  Things that I'm pretty sure will not sell at the upcoming yardsale on the 18th.
  • Made $19 with Buymytronics.com
Items received in the mail:
  • Every Day with Rachel Ray (Pebbles)
  • People Magazine (Peebles)
  • $5 gift card for McDonald's from Klout.
Rewards programs:
MyPoints - 15685  points (personal account) - 15595 points -last week
MyPoints -  5506 points (coupon account) - 5486 points-last week
Swagbucks -  888  points (874 points-last week)
Listia - 47146 credits (62394 credits last week)*
Postpoints - 3400  points (3,380 points last week)
mycokerewards - 7162  points (7120 points-last week)
Bondrewards - $27.81 ($27.81 - last week)
Upromise - $22.48 ($22.48 last week) available for transfer
Capital One Rewards -   miles (2571 miles-last week)
Thanks Again - 1075 points (1075 points last week)
Viggle - 23778  points (19896 points - last week)
NCP -  49220 points (48975 points last week)
Daily Feats - 2467 points (2467 points last week)
ExpoTV - 220 points (220 points last week)
IBotta -$3.50 ($3.50 last week)
Jingit - $0.30 ($0.30 last week)

2012 New Year, New Goals - to continue in 2013!
  • Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff -
    • Turned in 25,000 credits on Listia for a $25 Petco gift card.
  • Use Restaurant.com coupons -
  • Set up an Estate -
  • Monthly Review/Net Worth
    • I created a new budget with only one income and used Quicken so that I am able to run reports to see how well we are staying on track.
    • See From D.I.N.K to O.I.N.K.- April summary

No comments:

Post a Comment