Items sent for:
- n/a
- no big savings this week worth noting. I haven't been stocking up much. I'm trying to use up some of the stockpile (a lot of it is cleaning supplies). I am back to my usual routine. Buying on sale and with a coupon - and stocking up if it's a good deal. My coupon stock has deminished - The Washington Examiner is no longer delivering free papers to our neighborhood. There goes stocking up on good coupons for free!
- We used the Exxon card which gives us cash back via Upromise.com
Income (Starting to post again to Ebay & Listia. My goal is to post at least one item a day.):
- slowed down on this since I got rid of a bunch of stuff in May with our yardsale and then donating. I do have a couple of items on Craigs List for sale, but no real bites yet.
- Living (rewardgold.com)
- Rolling Stone (rewardgold.com)
NEW! I have created a spreadsheet of the programs AND listed the gift card that is the goal. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated to visit the websites daily (or at least concentrate on the cards I want).
MyPoints - 16210 points (personal account)
MyPoints - 6306 points (coupon account)
Swagbucks - 1151 points
Listia - 9587 credits
Postpoints - 3505 points
mycokerewards - 4569 points
Bondrewards - $28.26
Upromise - $23.61
Capital One Rewards - 3566 miles
Thanks Again - 1075 points
Viggle - 46,029 points
NCP - 51395 points
ExpoTV - 290 points
IBotta -$3.50
Jingit - $ 1.85
2012 New Year, New Goals - to continue in 2013!
- Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff -
- Use Restaurant.com coupons -
- Set up an Estate -
- Monthly Review/Net Worth
No comments:
Post a Comment