OK, so I haven't been too good about posting the last couple of weeks. I've been busy doing odds & ends. Nothing in particular - here's what I can remember.
- I have been spending Wednesdays as my scrapbooking day. Since we were done with the digital classes, the meetups have been cropping time. Instead of driving about 1 hour one way, I have been working at home. Here are the 4 pages I worked on this week from our 10th anniversary in 2008. These aren't quite finished, but are getting there.
- I am participating in a summer scrapbooking challenge that started this week. The goal is 90 pages by the end of the summer. Four down, 86 to go.
- Packing for the beach - yep, going to the beach for the week! We are going to the same place we went last year, Broadkill Beach, Delaware.
- Volunteering with the Loudoun County Animal Shelter. Saturday is my volunteer day. From 9 am to 11 am, I am with the Mobile Adoption Unit. Usually, it's at Unleashed by Petco. Last night the shelter had a foster orienation/presentation at the library around the corner from our house, so I told them I would come & help. Good thing I did! There were over 70 people who attended! One of the pictures I took was feature in the Facebook post. Once we get back from vacation, I plan on helping out at the shelter some additional hours with probably administrative tasks.
- Washed the car inside & out. Wow, what a task. I wanted to get this done for awhile now and finally did it. I kind of got sucked into some car wash/wax spray when I was at the gas station one day & spend $35. See my post/review about the adventure.
On the horizon:
- When we return from vacation, we've got some redecorating scheduled. I already picked up some paint for our living room! We are both really excited about this.
- I've already have a list of things to do when we get back home. A lot of little things, but little things add up. Look for those posts when I return from vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment