Entry for May 03, 2006
05/03/2006 09:18 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
So Babe had a doctor's appointment Monday evening - to clip her nails and shave her belly.
What an experience! Of course she was screaming the whole time - bit me a couple of times too, but I don't blame her! Poor kitty even peed while we were shaving her belly - probably from pressing on her bladder. She got over it though as soon as she got her baby food.
Her weight is the same - 9 lbs. Still on the low end, but she looks good.
My scapbooking club (Lo Co Scrappers) is a kind of on hold for now. I have been helping out for the last couple of months. Setting up meetings, posting them, following up with the store where we meet,etc., but for the last couple of times, it's been me and one other person. I've even had to cancel one get together because I was the only YES RSVP! I've asked other people to step up and "host" if they wanted to do a different day of the week than the Tuesday I usually pick or if they wanted to do a crop somewhere else. There was one taker who said she'd be interested, but she hasn't done anything yet. So, I've decided that's enough of taking over for me. If I want to scrapbook, I'll do it at home and have the family over or friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment