Friday, May 19, 2006

Entry for May 19, 2006

Entry for May 19, 2006

05/19/2006 10:55 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Well - the visitors are gone and it's only 11 a.m. We really didn't see much of them. They got in around 5, went to dinner and to the mall, came back, got ready and left for the club. They had a good time at the club - they said it was packed and the line was around the block.



We're going to head out to the movies in a few to see The Davinci Code. I read the book just because of all of the hype. It wasn't the type of book I would usually read, but it was ok - I didn't understand all of the hype - maybe because I'm not Catholic? Maybe because I just read it as a story and not as part truth? Dan hasn't read the book, but is interested in the movie. It was the type of book that I would have rather seen the movie than read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment