Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Entry for May 18, 2006

Entry for May 18, 2006

05/18/2006 11:08 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So today, VJ, his girlfriend (Karen) and her friend (Heather) are coming down to go see a DJ in DC.



The plan is - leave Canisteo around 11 a.m., get here around 5 p.m., go to DC about 9 p.m., see the DJ from like 12 midnight to 4 a.m., come back here and sleep awhile and then head back and arrive in Canisteo by 5 p.m. because Heather has to work. CRAZY! Even crazier than anything I ever did to see a band! I told him Heather needs to call in so they can hang out.



In other news - I'm getting REALLY addicted to Lost - I'm like all over the internet checking out websites. It doesn't help that they are adding websites during the commercials!



Below is my personal poll - who else is watching Lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment