Entry for May 25, 2006
05/25/2006 10:57 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
My youngest niece (Maegan) turns 13 today! How can that be! I remember seeing her for the first time when she was 3 days old.
What's cool about the internet is even though I'm 300 miles away, we've got a good relationship because of IMing - same with Chrissy and VJ. I know that if I lived in Hornell, we would have the same relationship as Helen and I had - always doing something together. At least with technology, we are close.
Chrissy had her Junior Prom last week - pictures came out great! I still need to save them to my computer so I can post some of them.
Watched the season finale of Lost last night - talk about twists and turns! At least it did answer some questions, but also brought up some more questions. What a great show.
No comments:
Post a Comment