Monday, May 8, 2006

Entry for May 08, 2006

Entry for May 08, 2006

05/08/2006 12:25 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So, the boss is gone for the next TWO weeks! WOOHOO! Time to catch up on some work.



We watched Ocean's Twelve last night - both of us fell asleep during it! It was ok, but obviously, not that great for us to be falling asleep during it. That was about all that happened at home last night. Dan made more brownies. The store had a sale on them, so he's been baking them as soon as one batch is gone. Luckily, I don't have that much of a chocolate/sweet tooth, so I eat two and that fulfills my craving (if I even had one).



I made my travel plans to go to Newark for training in the temporary position today. Going up on Tuesday, June 6 and flying back on Wednesday, June 7. This will be the 3rd time going to Newark to visit the office there.

No comments:

Post a Comment