Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Entry for May 23, 2006

Entry for May 23, 2006

05/23/2006 02:34 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So - received the 20 year high school reunion e-mail today - Didn't I just graduate yesterday? 15 months to get back to my high school size! LOL!



This sucks - they've limited our internet at work - no more yahoo mail or myspace during work hours. Maybe this is a good thing - I'll start concentrating on work instead of work some, play some!



Going to the dentist in a few. Hopefully nothing new - at least we now have some good dental insurance through my work. Dan's Blue Cross/Blue Shield is great for medical but sucks on the dental.



Last night, the contractor finally came and fixed the fascia that fell off the house a couple of weeks ago. Waited for them to leave and by that time, it was time for 24!



MAN, WHAT A SHOW! I didn't see the ending coming and I love how they actually had the cliffhanger this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment