Friday, December 8, 2006

Entry for December 08, 2006

Entry for December 08, 2006

12/08/2006 01:08 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews Well - talk about luck! This has been a good week. First, Stephanie and I completed the crossword puzzle (our daily lunch tradition - if we take a lunch). Our accounts receivable call went well and we actually got a "good job" from the VP of our division. AND THEN TODAY -



I decided I was going to go to Goodyear before work and get the emissions done on the Jeep so I could go back to the DMV and get my plates. I get there - only one car in front of me - cool - it won't take long. No problems, done in about 10 minutes. Go to pay for it and the guy behind the counter was looking at my keychain with the Caps logo on it. This usuallly happens there and I said "it's Capitals". Usually the conversation goes into hockey, etc., but I said, "yah - my original license plate has Caps on it, but I lost it, that's why I'm here to get the emissions test" He looks at me, and leans over and PULLS OUT MY LICENSE PLATE! I basically scream - 'THAT'S MY LICENSE PLATE!"



I asked, "did it fall off when it was serviced here?" He said that someone had found it in the parking lot and brought it in. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Someone must have hit the front of the Jeep while it was sitting there overnight and broke the license plate holder because that was the only thing that was broken - the plastic cover was fine.



I tell you - I have angels looking out over me! So, tomorrow, I need to go back to the DMV and tell them that I found my license plate and MAYBE get my money back. I doubt that part, but might as well try!

No comments:

Post a Comment