Monday, December 18, 2006

Entry for December 18, 2006

Entry for December 18, 2006

12/18/2006 08:54 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Usually at work, I go to www.gotradio.com and listen to music. Not anymore - blocked. I'm sure it's to help to bandwidth, but still, I enjoy listening to music while I'm working. Good thing I have Itunes on my computer. Time to bring in some more CDs.



Dan and I baked cookies yesterday. We had bought cookie mold sheets where you just put the batter in and it takes the shape - yeh - we decided that we just are not talented this way. The cookies didn't show the shapes (definition) they were supposed to. Then we TRIED to decorate them. Yeh - no talent in that department. Neither one of us had ever done it before, so they look like kindergartners did them!



Tonight is the big RUMBLE! Dan's all excited. It should be fun, but I KNOW I'm going to be tired tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment