Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Entry for December 12, 2006

Entry for December 12, 2006 

12/12/2006 04:53 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

My husband is a closet WWE fan. He won't admit to people (except me) that he tapes it EVERY night. At least he knows that it's acting/real in getting hurt! He calls it his "soap opera" I'll even sit and watch a match every once in a while - just because I'm amazed at some of the stuff that they do. I loved watching "Tough Enough" on MTV.



Anyway, about a month ago, I saw that RAW was coming December 18, so being the good wife that I am, I asked Dan if he wanted to go. SSUUURRREEE! So, I got the best seats possible - which was like not that close to the ring at all and this was about 2 hours after they went on sales.



About 2 weeks ago, we got a call that the time had been moved up to 7:30 p.m. (from 8 p.m.) No biggy. TODAY, I got back from a meeting and Dan had left me a message. "I just wanted to let you know the reason why they moved the time up - it's going to be a 3 hour show and the first part is going to be 30 guys in the ring and the last guy in the ring goes after the championship - OH THE EXCITMENT IN HIS VOICE! LOL! It was funny. Anyway, it'll be an exciting show. I know he enjoys this type of match when he sees it on TV - just wait until he sees it in person!



******



On a special three-hour edition of Raw that begins at 8/7 CT, one Superstar will earn the opportunity to take on John Cena for the WWE Championship. In the biggest Battle Royal in Raw history, the Raw Superstars will compete in hopes that they’ll emerge victorious to challenge Cena for his title.



Cena has been on a roll the past few weeks, and is anxiously awaiting his upcoming matches with K-Fed on Jan. 1 and Umaga at New Year’s Revolution… but will he be entering those two matches as the WWE Champion?



Watch all the action of the special three-hour edition of Raw this Monday night at 8/7 CT on the USA Network

No comments:

Post a Comment