Entry for December 21, 2006
12/21/2006 08:49 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Today is the big eat all you can day - we are having lunch brought in by one of our tenants and then we are having our office holiday dinner after work. I know - the lunch was scheduled first and then the boss decided to schedule our dinner the same day. I doubt I'll even be hungry at dinner time! But you know, I'll eat!
We had some excitement on our street last night. I was on the phone with Dan and I could hear the sirens going off and I told him that it must be a big accident or something. The next thing I know - THE FIRE TRUCKS ARE ON OUR STREET! Right in front of our house with lights pouring into our house. The fire hydrant is across the street, right in front of our house. The house 7 doors down from us had something going on. The firemen were running out with their axes and the hose was prepared, but never turned on - luckily. It makes you think though - if one of our neighbors catches fire, our house will too - they are so close together. Time to really work on the house inventory list.
Yesterday at work, we were told our increases and bonuses. I got a 3% increase and a 8% bonus. Not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment