Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Entry for December 19, 2006

Entry for December 19, 2006

12/19/2006 11:15 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

We had a blast last night at WWE Raw. We were on the first set of risers off of the floor probably about 20 rows back from the ring. We had a wrestler walk by us too - I got a picture of that and MAYBE we were on tv - Dan taped it, so we'll see.



I was going to work on christmas cards tonight, but I'll probably end up going to bed as soon as I get home. We didn't get home until 12:30 or so. 6 am came around fast.



Pictures will be posted later.



*******



3 p.m -



I just got back to the office and there was a message from Dan - he watched the tape of last night's show and who does he see - ME! LOL! Hanging out taking my picture of the westler walking by.



No comments:

Post a Comment