Entry for December 25, 2006
12/25/2006 09:42 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Yesterday went well - no one too drunk, a lot of laughing and just hanging out.
EVERYONE loved the food - Both Dan and I were wondering if they would like it or not and we think they were too - BUT EVERYONE enjoyed it. We received so many compliments.
They even enjoyed the cookies - I think Cindy (Dan's stepmom) put it best - they look like Twinkies - and I added - 2 lb Twinkies!
After dinner, we showed everyone the WWE show and then it was air hockey and Guitar Hero.
Pictures will be added later. Parker was the official photographer. He did a great job.
After every one left, Dan and I opened presents. He apologized over and over for not ordering my jersey in time - it should be in about 5 weeks. He did good with the CDs though - OK GO, Gwen Stefani, Evanscence & Fergie. All the CDs I wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment