Saturday, March 2, 2013

From D.I.N.K to O.I.N.K - February Summary

Here's February's Summary:
  • Over budget on:
    • Auto/Gas -
      • Tolls - had to add to the EZ pass. Over by $24 (budgeted $11.66/month)
      • Auto Other - had to buy windshield wipers for the Jeep. Over by $20.
    • Clothing - R - I bought a couple of things at Target & Kohls. Over by $40.
    • Dining Out - Whoops! We ate out/ordered in a little too much! Over by almost $90!
    • Entertainment - Time to pay for our Capitals tickets - $101.77 and we went out last weekend - $32
    • Gifts -we had a birthday party to go - $43
    • Household
      • hobbies - I bought a couple of things at Michaels & Creative Memories - $15
      • Shipping - I sent some books out for paperbackswap - $23
      • other - storage supplies for cleaning out the closets - $12
    • Personal Care -  really needed to get my brows done - $18.
  • All other items were on or under budget!
So yeah - short month, but way off budget.  Still, 2nd month in and REALLY watching the expenses which I never did before.  Here's to a new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment