- Started the yard work - what a project! Ended up with 3 yard bags and still have a bunch to do!
- cut back all the rose bushes - I always forget how sore my hand is the next day from using the clippers!
- raked the daylilly bed
- raked the flower bed that I'm going to redo - The flowers back there really didn't do that great. Not sure what I'm going to plant back there.
- Cleaned one kitchen cabinet - where the dog stuff is and all of my recipes
- getting rid of a bunch of dog bandanas, treat holders, water bowls & toothbrushes.
- I threw away a bunch of recipe magazines and recipes that I ripped out of magazines. I haven't used them yet, so why keep them. I still have a BUNCH of cookbooks and recipes that we have used in the past.
- Did some grocery shopping & ran some errands on Monday & Tuesday. Had to go to the grocery store again on Tuesday because I forgot my coupons!!! I hate when that happens! Once again realized that Dollar Tree is AWESOME! After cleaning the bathroom cabinet, I had to throw away a bunch of expired meds. Dollar Tree was an inexpensive way to replace these items.
Friday, March 1, 2013
"The Housewife Tour 2013" - The Week in Review
Projects:
Labels:
housewife tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment