- n/a - nothing this week.
- All I can say is Dollar Tree! Definitely a great way to save some money!
- Visit to the dentist = free trial size toothpaste & floss along with a full size toothbrush.
- used my $10 gift card from CVS
- Hubby used the Exxon card which gives us money in the Upromise account.
- Posted 6 auctions on Listia for Labels for Education & Boxtops for Education.
- Received a $10 rebate from Dr. Scholls.
MyPoints - 15160 points (personal account) - 15095 points -last week)
MyPoints - 4902 points (coupon account) - 4857 points-last week)
Swagbucks - 631 points (3486 points-last week)*
Listia - 41601 credits (41551 credits last week) $0 paid out for shipping (when buying credits it is less than 1 cent/credit)
Postpoints - 3320 points (3,290 points last week)
mycokerewards - 6907 points (6819 points-last week)
Bondrewards - $27.46 ($27.36 - last week)
Upromise - $21.42 ($21.42 last week) available for transfer
Capital One Rewards - 9276 miles (9056 miles-last week)
Thanks Again - 1075 points (1075 points last week)
Viggle - 25000 points (40649 points - last week)
NCP - 46505 points (45965 points last week)
Daily Feats - 1695 points (1695 points last week)
ExpoTV - 120 points (120 points last week)
2012 New Year, New Goals - to continue in 2013!
- Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff -
- Cashed in
- Swagbucks
- $25 gift card to Home Depot
- ordered Collective Soul CD
- Viggle
- $5 gift card to CVS
- $5 gift card to CVS
- Use Restaurant.com coupons -
- Set up an Estate -
- Monthly Review/Net Worth
- I created a new budget with only one income and used Quicken so that I am able to run reports to see how well we are staying on track.
- See From D.I.N.K to O.I.N.K.- February summary
No comments:
Post a Comment