Sunday, March 31, 2013

From D.I.N.K to O.I.N.K - March Summary

March was not the greatest month for us.  Supposed to be a happy time - my birthday month!  Unfortunately, my brother passed away.  We had extra expenses with travel, gifts (funeral expenses), and eating out due to travel.

Over budget on:
  • Auto
    • Gas for the Jeep
    • Service on the Hyundai
  • Dining out
  • Entertainment
    • Caps tickets - final payment for the season
  • Gifts
    • flowers for the funeral
    • my birthday gifts from D
    • gift card for upcoming wedding
  • Household
    • service on the vaccuum cleaner
  • Personal care
    • I HAD to get my hair done for the funeral - it had been 3 months and the grays were really starting to show down the middle
  • Travel
    • security deposit for the beach (which we will get back)

No comments:

Post a Comment