Entry for September 02, 2006
09/02/2006 10:09 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
WOOHOO - VACATION! I do have some work to do though, but hopefully I can catch up a little.
Tuesday is our 8th wedding anniversary. I found something last night that Dan left hanging around - a receipt from Paint Your Own Pottery - that means that I'm getting a present. 8th anniversary is pottery or bronze. OH NO - I haven't bought him anything yet! He kept asking me if I had gotten him anything and I said no and nothing was mentioned about getting something for each other - I thought we were just going to go to dinner!
I looked on the internet and can't really find anything that I think he might like that is small and bronze. YIKES!
I tell you - I'm keeping him - it's the little things like this that keep it going. I still have the little clock keychain that he bought me for our first anniversary.
PS - he doesn't read this so, I'm safe posting - or at least last time I knew he didn't read this!
No comments:
Post a Comment