Thursday, September 14, 2006

Entry for September 14, 2006

Entry for September 14, 2006

09/14/2006 06:46 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

So, I got a call from Dan today saying that he was having problems with the computer. The virus scan isn't working. Who knows why - it was working fine for me on Tuesday night. So, here I am, trying to fix it before we call McAfee and spend money on the call. Dan spend a couple of hours on it (just found out it was 5 hours on it) and even went into work late.



I got to see my old boss, Anthony, today. He was flying out to LA, so he stopped by and chatted with everyone and I walked him out to his gate.



This week (starting Monday), I've been trying to watch what I eat and write everything down with calorie amounts (even if it's an estimate). I'm hoping this will help and so far, so good. I've weighed myself every morning and so far I'm down 1.5 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment