Entry for September 05, 2006
09/05/2006 03:29 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
8 years ago today - almost to the minute we got married in Vienna, VA . The wedding of our dreams - formal, but fun.
5 years ago today - almost to the minute, we got remarried in Vegas! When in Vegas - you've got to get married! This time it was rock n' roll style.
To celebrate our anniversary, we're heading out to Ruth Chris's Steak House. Neither one of us have been there, but I have heard it has the best steak.
We'll also be heading off to Best Buy to buy Lost Season 2. We might be going to the mall so I can get Dan something. He presented me with my gift today - a pottery dish with cover that has happy anniversary on it with an 8. So cute! It's the little things! I tried finding him something yesterday, but no luck on finding something bronze. I ended up getting my outfits for the 2 weddings within the month (Christina & Kevin (co-worker) and Donna & Bill (Dan's sister)).
No comments:
Post a Comment