Entry for September 07, 2006
09/07/2006 08:42 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Yesterday, we went to Luray, VA to Luray Caverns, but didn't go to the Caverns. We went to the garden maze that they have there. Then we went to the Luray Zoo. It was a nice, relaxing day.
Today, I "interviewed" for the Specialty Leasing Manager position. We'll see what happens. At least I know I'm in the running. If I don't get it, that's ok - I haven't mastered the AGM position yet.
We just hung around the house today after my interview. Dan went and played frisbee golf while I was at the appointment and actually met a guy there that said to call him up anytime to play.
Another exciting day in Caps history - their training camp will be at the Ashburn Ice Rink! WOOHOO - right down the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment