Sunday, September 24, 2006

Entry for September 24, 2006

Entry for September 24, 2006 

09/24/2006 08:43 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Well - the computer seems to be up and running again. Still need to load some software, but the majority is on. I might get on it tonight to see how it is.



I'm here at work - I kind of like working the weekend since no one else is in the office and as long as I can keep motivated, I get things done. I have a meeting at 10 a.m. with a tenant and then it's out and about.



Yesterday, we went to the Caps training camp. Richard Zednik was there, so I got a lot of pictures of him. Dan said to me - "there's more than just him on the team....". Once the camera software is back on the computer, I'll get the pictures (and some video) up. I think there might be some problems with the photo share - when I click the link, it says there are no photos, but when I go into yahoo photos directly, all of my pics are there. I've e-mail 360 to let them know.

No comments:

Post a Comment