Entry for September 18, 2006
09/18/2006 09:13 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
oooohhhhhh - computer problems.....
We've spent all weekend working on the computer with no luck. We thought we had a break through when we had the Mcafee tech sign on and get the software loaded, but when we rebooted, even more problems.
I went back to the online tech via my laptop since I couldn't even get to the website on our computer and they directed me to the free tech. The free tech helped as much as possible, but made it sound like we have a virus.
Yesterday, I did some backups and I think we're just going to start over. If we do have a virus, this will be the 2nd one within the year. What a pain.
Saturday was Christina & Kevin's wedding - pictures will be added as soon as the computer problems are fixed. Yesterday, we went to the Caps practice in Ashburn. We only stayed for the 1st half. I read in the paper today that they did a pie in the face to one of the player's who's birthday it was. I have pictures from the practice too. Richard Zednik wasn't there though - Oh well - Saturday will be another chance to get some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment