Friday, September 22, 2006

Entry for September 22, 2006

Entry for September 22, 2006

9/22/2006 09:03 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Still have the computer problems.....



I think we are going to reformat the harddrive this weekend.



What a week - To add to the (Dan's) stress, he's been sick. He stayed home on Wednesday and yesterday, he was getting into Plankton (the Nissan)and pulled out - flat tire. No problem, Merchant's tire is right down the road from us. Pulled out the spare - also flat. So, once I got home, he took the jeep with the two tires up to Merchant's. Luckily - they were able to patch the tire so it only costed like $25.



Oh well - the good thing about this week - we got to see each other!



Today is my day off - working on Sunday. BUT, I have two conference calls - so much for a day off! I'll probably end up doing some paperwork from here after Dan goes to work - I just feel so behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment