Thursday, August 2, 2007

Entry for August 02, 2007

Entry for August 02, 2007

08/02/2007 09:46 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Well, back to normal. It was just me and Esa last night, so she was very happy that mamma gave her all her attention.



Saturday is the big trip to Canada. Dan's getting so excited. I'm excited about having some time off, but I don't look forward to the drive. Everything should go well with Kristina & Parker (Dan's sister & nephew). I'm not worried about not getting along or getting on each others nerves.



I started the laundry to get the sheets and blankets together for the trip. Gathered the linens from the guest bedroom and what do I find - a pair of MY jeans! Which I could tell were worn (because of the wrinkles)! Luckily, I didn't miss them since I wear shorts in the summer (Mae only wears jeans).



Dan's taking tomorrow off so he can get to sleep early and give me time to pack while he watches Esa - and maybe a trip to Chipotle since we'll be without for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment