Monday, August 13, 2007

Entry for August 13, 2007

Entry for August 13, 2007
08/13/2007 04:46 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..Back at work - yuck.



I've spent most of the day catching up on e-mail and the papers in the inbox.



Dan went in to work at 9 a.m. for "training", so I had puppy duty this morning. Esa did not want to get up. She was sound asleep when Dan and I got up at 6:15. I finally got her out for a 20 minute walk about 6:45. I thought I was going to have to go home during lunch to let her out, but Dan is doing a split shift and will be going back in at 10 p.m. tonight. So, I'll be on puppy duty again tomorrow morning. I really don't mind. It actually helps get me going in the morning.



Sold a couple more items on Amazon.com - probably cleared about $14. Not bad.



Dan's decided to make a couple of eating habit changes. He told me last night to not buy him anymore soda. He's also going to start doing more veggies. He did it for a like a week before we went on vacation and then stopped.



Nothing else really exciting going on. Back to the grind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment