Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Entry for August 28, 2007

Entry for August 28, 2007.
08/28/2007 09:11 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..



Who knew that this cartoon was going to be so fitting in my life when I got it MONTHS ago.




Dan and I collect magnets where ever we go on vacation, day trips,etc. and have them on our refrigerator. Well, Esa has been getting taller and taller, so we have to keep moving the magnets higher.



Last night she was at it, trying to get the magnets and I even squirted her with water a couple of times to leave them alone. That was right after I got home from work. When it was almost bedtime for her and she started her wandering (which she usually does when she's getting tired, just trying to find a place to lay down), and she ended up on the other side of the dining room table with what a thought was a toy. I even said to her - "what toy do you have?", but didn't get up to see. WELL - I finally got up to see what toy she had and found pieces of what was left of a magnet.



Nice. Add a magnet to what has been lost to the pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment