Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Entry for August 22, 2007

Entry for August 22, 2007
08/22/2007 07:15 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

I stayed home from work today. My sinuses were bothering me - and still are. All I could think is because it's been raining for the last couple of days, the mold in the office is out in full force and I've been staying in the office the last couple of days.



So, I took Esa for a walk (about an hour) then finally took a nap. Dan twisted my arm to go to Chipotle, then came home. I tried to take another nap, but couldn't fall asleep. After Dan went to work, Esa and I went for another walk (another hour). I tried to sleep again, but no luck. Esa took a nap though. Then, she wanted to go out for another walk - another 20 minutes.



We just can't keep her inside now a days since it's so cool out. She has been loving this weather.



I've been hanging out watching a couple of movies. The Break-up with Jennifer Aniston & Vince Vaughn and right now, Shakespeare in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment