Sunday, August 12, 2007

Entry for August 12, 2007

Entry for August 12, 2007
08/12/2007 06:48 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..Well, time to get ready for the real world again.



The drive yesterday was long, but went well. Esa didn't get antsy until there was about 30 minutes left in the drive. Thank goodness!



Friday, Kristina & I just stuck around the cottage and Dan and Parker went frisbee golfing. We both got some scrapbooking done. I have like 2 or 3 more pages for Esa's book and then will need to get more inserts, paper and pictures.



Speaking of pictures - got a ton of them from Canada. Esa finally put all 4 legs in the water, but was still not that happy with the back legs in. She was so cute - she was getting rocks out of the water and then bringing them on the yard. I was really surprised that she was doing that. More about the trip later - but that's about all that we did. Just hang out and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment