Friday Five for August 24, 2007
08/24/2007 07:39 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
An Emotional Friday Five:
1. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you cried? it was probably when SP and I were working on the reforecast in my office (usually we work on it in her office) because the boss was there. I accidently hit the keyboard with my foot and SP let out this big "WHOA! YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" We both started to laugh, but I couldn't stop laughing! Next thing, KP comes in "what the heck is going on?" I'm still laughing - SP tells the story and I start laughing MORE!
2. When was the last time you cried and what caused it? the other night - I just started crying. I think I was just really tired and couldn't handle keeping Esa active.
3. What has been you happiest moment so far? I'll say, my wedding day.
4. Who is the first person you call with happy or sad news? Why? Dan - he's the hubby and best friend. Second in line is Suzanne.
5. What are your hopes and dreams for the future? to be happy and enjoy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment