Entry for August 03, 2007
08/03/2007 10:36 am
1 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
WOOHOO - LAST DAY AT WORK BEFORE VACATION - trying to catch up before leaving. I'll admit it, I've been slacking. SP said we can leave at 5 p.m. today - I don't know what is up with her - it's totally unlike her. She must have something planned.
Dan took today off to do things around the house and get things ready. Also allow me time to pack while he watches Esa tonight. It'll also get him to bed earlier and hopefully we can get out of here early. All week he's been saying let's plan on leaving at 6 a.m. - I'm thinking "yeah, right!" This morning he finally realized there's no way we would get out of here by 6 a.m. and wanted to make sure it's put on record that he decided it today and not on Saturday when we are trying to get out of town.
I think I'm taking the laptop, but there is no internet connection at the cottage or anywhere close. We'd have to go to a "city" about 30 minutes away and hang out at a restuarant for wi-fi connection. That's also where all the action is - a park, zoo, shopping (grocery, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.).
OK - back to work - tons to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment