Entry for September 17, 2007
09/17/2007 09:08 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
YIKES! It's been 9 days since I last posted?
Work has been stressful - I feel like all of the responsibility is on me - just because I know what needs to be done and how to do it. I ended up going for a massage on Friday. I was in pain.
Friday night, it was let off some steam time. Suzanne & I went to Rams Head Live in Baltimore to see Tesla play. Tesla is Suzanne's favorite band.
The weekend was just hanging out. We went to lunch with Pam (co-worker) then Dan went to work while I went shopping (grocery and drugstore), then walked Esa. Sunday was just hanging out at home and going out to Chipotle for lunch.
Besides that, nothing too new. Esa starts her classes again on Saturday. Should be interesting. There are other dogs in this class - we'll see how she does with distractions. Of course, she just lays down and waits for the other dogs to come to her.
I had a bunch of that tonight. We were on the last stretch and a guy was walking two dogs. Esa basically lays down in the road and I have to pull her to the sidewalk. The other dogs are all excited and want to come see Esa, but the owner just makes them sit and calm down. Me, I can't get Esa to "leave it". She finally does. I figured out the secret to getting her to walk when she's decided to stop - a plastic bottle. It got her going with only 1 stop instead of the usual 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment