Saturday, September 1, 2007

Entry for September 01, 2007.

Entry for September 01, 2007.

09/01/2007 07:22 am
1 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Well, yesterday was my last day working with SP. Whoever knew I would have mixed feelings? It's going to be weird just because we've been together for 7 years. We've had our ups and downs, but mostly ups. Good days and bad days, but mostly good. She'd get on my nerves and I'm sure I'd get on hers, but you know what? That's what happens when you're friends and not just co-workers.

Yesterday, we (Steph, me and Sandy) went out to Harry's Tap Room for lunch with the MWAA contacts (Colleen, Kim & Eugene) for one last time. I did a little presentation since it was our last day together. I forgot to e-mail it to myself, so I'll have to post it later. Anyway, it was just a couple of the funny things that have happen to us over the years. I think SP enjoyed it.

Anyway, I'm proud of SP and I know she'll do great. I also know that we'll keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment