Entry for September 27, 2007
09/27/2007 03:48 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..Our baby is at daycare today. We will be taking her someplace (don't know if this is the right place or not) at least once a week, just so she can have some fun with other dogs.
We visited Dog Day Afternoon in Leesburg and it was ok. It's basically an open area with foldable pens with groups of dogs in it. There are a couple of side "playrooms" and kennel runs for out of control dogs. Like I said, it was ok - I figure it's not a big deal for Esa - she'll just be happy being around the other dogs.
Dan dropped her off this morning around 9 am and called me when he got home - upset, concerned, and guilty for leaving her there..
He said that they kind of rushed him out of there - grabbed her leash and put her in a pen by herself until she got used to it. He really didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her and her tail was between her legs and ears back (always how she is when she's not sure). She was like that when we went there to visit last week too, but after 5 minutes, tail up and wagging.
Dan said he left and sat in the car a few minutes and almost went back in and picked her up. I told him to call in a couple of hours and see how she's doing - I'm sure she has been fine all day and probably has a new buddy. I haven't heard from him so I don't know if he called or not. He told me to call him after I pick her up so he can find out how she did.
Now, you know why we'll NEVER have kids - can you imagine!
No comments:
Post a Comment