Entry for September 28, 2007.
09/28/2007 12:56 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Esa did VERY well at the daycare yesterday. She was returned in one piece and when I walked in I could tell she was having fun. She glanced over at me when I called her name, but then continued with the "pack" she was with.
I was told she was shy at first and they had her playing with a cocker spaniel, Rocky, a while then she was put into the "party pen" with about 5 other dogs. I could tell she was having fun. She was still full of energy when we walked out (beside being REALLY thirsty), but then calmed down in the car.
She almost didn't make it to the house! Almost as soon as she got in the house, she layed down. She opened her eyes a couple of times and got up a little bit when I was in the kitchen or to get food or a drink, but that was about it. She picked up one of her toys and brought it over to me, but wasn't interested in playing catch. She headed towards it and then just layed down.
Today, Dan said that she's slow moving. I guess it really wore her out yesterday! Poor pup - at least she had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment