Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Entry for September 25, 2007

Entry for September 25, 2007.

09/25/2007 07:48 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Esa is such a traffic stopper! Seriously!

Last night on our walk - we were at the open field/park down the street that is surrounded by streets. This car was coming down the main street and turned down the side street just so they could yell at me "We love your dog!" They didn't stop or anything - just kept driving round the block back to the original main street and continued on their way.

When we first got her - so many people driving by would strain their neck just to look at her. I'm sure I'd do the same thing - she's just a pretty doggy! At first I wasn't sure what to say to people, now I just say "thank you" whenever they comment how pretty she is.

Yes, I'm a proud momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment