Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

This Meet Me on Monday is from earlier in the year,  Never Growing Old is currently on a break from doing Meet Me On Monday.


Questions:

1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
     Nope - not that I can remember
2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
   Only in the Summer
3. What color eyes do you have?
    Brown (dark brown)
4. Look to your left....what do you see?
    my office wall - and a Washington Caps poster
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
    soft

1 comment:

  1. I want to play this one:
    1) Yes. I've placed in first in hunter/jumper competitions with my horse. I needed him for that. I couldn't do it by myself.
    2) I used to always have my toes painted. But since becoming a distance runner, I keep my toes naked because I have one nail that tends to want to fall off. And I want to know when that's about to happen. What? TMI? Ha!
    3) I have icky brown eyes. I know, I should be grateful they work and I have two and all that crap, but let's face it...brown? really? Ick!
    4) To my left I see the other end of the sofa and beyond that is B's crate/apartment.
    5) And easily, hands down...soft, freshly baked ooey gooey cookies!

    Thanks for letting me play along! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete