Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Celebrity Sighting!




So, yesterday I was in baggage claim about 11:30 watching the Washington Flyer TV (an internal airport tv station that plays information about different things to do in DC), waiting to see if our video is going to play (more on that later).

Who walks by - Cesar Millan and Junior!!!!


I waved and then walked up to him and asked "What are you doing here?" He said "I just landed, I have a meeting with National Geo"  I said back "Well, have a good trip"  He just kept walking as I was talking, so I got the hint.

I know - my mind goes blank, I get so excited!  I'm such a goof!  "Celebrities" are just normal people, nothing special about them.  I had my phone with me too, I could have gotten a picture and posted it on the Shop Dulles Airport Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment