Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Souvenir - Haircuts


Once again, my haircut memories are with Aunt Helen - because she was our hairdresser!  She did all of our hair (mine & my brothers).  I always had the same hair cut growing up - bangs and long.  I do remember one special time though - I had Helen cut it short.  I don't know if she suggested or if I suggested it.  I do remember Mom did not know.  For some reason, I think she was in the hospital after we had a car accident so I was around 5.

Helen saved my hair and I presented it to Mom.  This is probably gross, but I still have my hair.  It's still in the box and wrapped with a bow.  I'm thinking I should take it to my hairdresser and say - THIS is the color my hair should be.  Just because she thinks my hair should be really dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment