Questions:
1. Monday's are _________?
the toughest to get out of bed. I rather just sleep in. OK - that would be every day....
2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Strawberry. Anything strawberry is my favorite. I've been told that my mom used to eat strawberries and chew ice when she was
pregnant with me. Hence why I like both of those things.
3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
It's going to be the car payment shortly. Hubby is looking for a new car. Probably besides that, it's the cable/phone/internet
bill. Doesn't seem worth it.
4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
I have 4 e-mails - personal, online sales, junk/coupons and work.
5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
Multi color. Of course, the tree isn't up yet.....
No tree up for us yet, either! We'll put it up next week, after we get back from Christmas in Connecticut with David's family.
ReplyDeleteMy Mom craved strawberries with me too! My Italian grandfather told her there was a superstition, but he didn't call it a superstition, that if she doesn't get what she craves when she's preggo, the baby is born with a birthmark in the shape of what she craved. He brought he strawberries every day! I think I'm more of a cherry gal because I'd had enough strawbs before I was born! p)
I have never heard of that wives tale. I'll have to look into it!
ReplyDelete