Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Souvenir - First Words & Childhold Scrapbook




Stephanie's entry is about first words and childhood scrapbook.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what my first words were and I don't have a childhood scrapbook.  Which now that I think about it is amazing since my mom was an artist at heart.

Right now, most of my stuff is in boxes but since I know have my scrapbook room, I look forward to organizing EVERYTHING.  Seriously - everything.  The things I do have - a school memories book which has a bunch of report cards and stuff that I did in school.

One of my projects I have planned is to create a school memories book for myself & for Dan.  Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of Dan's stuff was saved. :(

One of the things I was amazed to find (I think I still have them) was when I was cleaning out my aunt's house.  I found ALL of the congratulations cards from when I was born.  Seriously.  Just all bound together.  This was like in 2000.  That was the first time I had ever seen the cards.

I'm sure once I start going through boxes, I'll find a lot of memories.  Those two are just ones that really come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment