Extra long this week because of the Monday holidays the next two weeks!
Questions:
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Usually wrapping paper, but sometimes gift bags.
2.Real or artificial tree?
Artificial - so much easier!
3.When do you put your tree up?
HAHA! Haven't yet this year! I did put up a little LED light that we had bought for my Aunt Helen.
4.When do you take your tree down?
Sometime within the first two weeks of January.
5.Do you like eggnog?
No
6.Do you have a nativity scene?
I have a felt banner that my mom made. I usually don't put it up.
7.Favorite Christmas Movie?
Bad Santa (seriously!)
8.Favorite Christmas cookie?
Sugar cookie. Not just at Christmas, but anytime.
9.Where will you eat Christmas dinner?
Christmas Eve dinner will be at our house. Christmas Day dinner will be at the local Chinese restuarant!
10.Angel, bow or star on top of your tree?
This year, it's a star (on the LED tree). Usually it's an angel.
11.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People are rude when you are out shopping.
12.Do you like Fruitcake?
No
13.What are you most excited about the holidays?
Time off from work!
14.Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Eve
15.Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Gifts are all wrapped!
I hope I can say your answer to #10 by the enn of the night!
ReplyDelete