Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vacation - Day 3 (Tuesday)

Another lazy day - which is all good!

We turned over horseshoe crabs on the walk this morning and I got some video of the pups reacting to the crabs moving.




I finished "How to Shop for Free" and originally, I thought I would post this back on paperbackswap.com but I might just keep the book for inspiration! 

The pups got to be off leash a little bit in front of the house.  They both did well.  Zed is very much a homebody.  He was out there for a few minutes and then was ready to go back into the house.

We walked the beach this afternoon and went towards the Broadkill Beach store.  Across the street was a geocache, so that is our first geocache in Delaware!

first geocache in Delaware
Zed is very anxious - like he's afraid we are going to leave him or it might be all of the sounds - the waves and the hard wood floors that he's not used to.  He doesn't seem too relaxed.  Esa on the other hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment