Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vacation Day 5 (Thursday)

Hanging out AGAIN!  YES!

It has been ssssooo hot that we have been staying inside or just hanging out on the balcony reading.  This evening we will probably head out and get a few geocaches after walking the pups.

I started to post some items on Listia - told you that the How to Shop For Free was inspiration!  My goal is to get things listed on Ebay, Yardsellr & Listia.  It's a lot of work, but it will be worth it if I can get rid of stuff.

I'm working on gettimg my IPod up to date.  Yes, I still buy/swap CDs but because I know have a new stereo in the Jeep, I play my IPod ALOT.

We ended up going to the store & getting some geocaches in Milton.  Then the gas light went off - needless to say, the closes Exxon was 13 miles - the Jeep gets about 15 MPG.  The GPS sent us to Lewes and when we got there, the Exxon was closed (as in out of business).  Luckily, there was a Sunoco across the street, closed (after hours) but the pumps were on.  This is when you know you are in a small town - everything closes early!  I am so not used to this anymore!  Anyway, made it and drove back to the house.

When we got back, Esa had gotten into the bathroom trash.  Note to self:  close the bathroom door next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment