- I didn't think I would make it through the week this week at work - It was one of the busiest weeks in a LONG time. I ached a lot and was exhausted every evening (from walking at least 10K steps on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday), but I made it.
- The Jeep made it 80,000 miles this week!
- Ever walk outside and smell smoke - like a house is on fire? That happened this week. Come to find out, it was from wild fires . These are over 90 miles from our house! Crazy.
- Random compliments I got this week -
- That I'm a good public speaker - this was from our guest speaker at our tenant meeting
- That they loved my personality - this was from a tenant who met me for the first time.
- That I had the best A/R (accounts receivable) in the division - from the VP of our division & he said it with all but 2 (out of 11) airports on the call
Friday, June 29, 2012
Friday Fragments - June 29, 2012
Labels:
daily life,
friday fragments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment